Tensile Tester is a state of the art, highly versatile equipment for checking the breaking strength of packaging related raw materials and finished products. It has a single column vertical movement on low friction ball screws. It is a table top model which is designed keeping in mind the convenience of the operators.
- Load cell capacity: 100 kg force.
- Least count: 100 gm.
- Resolution: 0.1 gm.
- Span (Grip to grip separation) : 650 mm
- Test speed: 100 mm/min. / 200 mm/min.
- Instruments dimension : 620 mm.(L) x 720 mm.(W) x 2000mm. (H)
- Power supply: Single phase 220 V AC 50 Hz.
- Speed drive: AC Speed drive (50 to 500 mm per min. variable)